Wednesday 14 April 2010

Brandon Marshall has been traded...

By Kip Earlywine
To the Miami Dolphins. Sounds like a 2010 2nd rounder and 2011 2nd rounder. At that price, I feel ambivalent about missing out, because the Seahawks would have to offer a 1st round value to beat that price. I think Marshall was a great buy-low player and I have to admit, I'm a little surprised he didn't end up a Seahawk.

Anyway, Brian McIntyre has a pretty interesting opinion piece on the Marshall "fiasco." Its worth checking out if you have a few minutes. I actually think Seattle handled the Marshall situation pretty well, so I wouldn't call this a fiasco, but I do agree with him that the Whitehurst trade likely hurt our chances of swinging a trade for Marshall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! $50,000,000 for 4 years Highest paid receiver in the history of the NFL! Hope he's worth it.... ooops... is that even possible?
I wish I had just shut up and ate my steroids like my Daddy told me... but nooooooo !!