Tuesday 5 May 2009

Aaron Curry's week at the draft

Don't forget to check out Aaron Curry's official facebook page to keep up with Seattle's latest first round pick. Aaron recently published some behind the scenes photos from his week at the draft and had a message for Seahawks fans:

"I heard the fans were loud....I can't wait to hear you at our first game 12th man!!!!!! I feed off the energy. I can't wait to get started this weekend at mini camp. I can't believe all the support I've gotten so far. I hope to make the fans, my teammates and the organization proud. Seattle- YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!" - Aaron Curry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious??? This is the first comment to this post? Aaron Curry makes a direct call-out to Seahawks Nation saying, in essence, "12th Man, make noise for me and I will reward you handsomely". I love this pick, I'm sure beyond all shadow of a doubt we have our guy and I'll be the first to hang a home Curry jersey next to my away Tatupu. Aaron, you are AWESOME!!!!