Sunday 7 February 2010

Prospect archives

By Rob Staton
Apologies for the lack of detailed analysis from my end over the weekend. It's been a very busy week work-wise and this will likely continue through until Thursday. If I have some spare time I'll make sure I dedicate it to updating the blog. In the meantime, don't forget to check out the prospect archives page on the right hand side bar. I've tallied up the most of the articles I've written and put them into prospect specific sections. It'll stop me repeating myself too often in articles as I'll be able to refer to previous reports and topics. Don't forget if you ever have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section or email rob@seahawksdraftblog.com and I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

belajar banyak