Saturday 27 March 2010

Jon McKinney's Pro-Day

By Rob Staton
In January I received an email from Jon McKinney, a prospect from Wingate University hoping to hear his name called during this year's NFL draft. He sent me a great video (posted below) showing off some highlights and he's since kept in touch. Jon's pro-day takes place on Monday at Newberry College (2100 COLLEGE STREET, NEWBERRY, SC 29108). He also conducted this interview with Scott Carasik from West Sports Report. All the best for Monday Jon - I'll be keeping an eye on how things go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck Jon!

Louis said...

Won't mind using the Seahawk's compensation pick on this kid. Looks like he may have a bright future ahead of him

Jeremy Brown said...

Why would you delete my comments about this kid?

I am so tired of having my comments deleted. They weren't mean, nasty, or inappropriate in any way.

This blog and fieldgulls always does that to me.

I thought maybe you were different Rob.
Guess not. I will never read this blog again. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

brand acomplia zimulti [url=http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63]difference between xenical and acomplia [/url] sanofi brand acomplia mexico
http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63