Saturday 11 April 2009

Sanchez not going to Radio City, ten invited

The NFL will invite ten prospects to the NFL draft at Radio City, New York on April 25th according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen. This is an expansion from the six invited to the 2008 event. However, USC quarter back Mark Sanchez won't be amongst those attending - he's chosen to stay in California to be with family and friends.

"Sanchez's USC teammate, linebacker Brian Cushing, is among the players who have accepted invitations. Two other projected first-round quarterbacks, Matthew Stafford of Georgia and Josh Freeman of Kansas State, will attend the draft. Wake Forest linebacker Aaron Curry, Texas Tech wide receiver Michael Crabtree, Virginia offensive tackle Eugene Monroe, Ole Miss offensive tackle Michael Oher, Texas defensive end Brian Orakpo and Baylor offensive tackle Jason Smith are also expected in New York." - Chris Mortensen, ESPN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sanchez basically has done every possible thing right leading up to the draft. I have to hand it to the kid, he has is stuff together.

I think he is really putting a lot of NFL teams at ease with the notion of him being an underclassmen. I think you can throw words/phrases like "immature" or "unable to handle the spotlight" out the window. From getting publically ragged on by his Head Coach, to participating fully at the combine, to nailing interviews, to his flawless Pro Day, this kid is proving that he can handle everything really well and with class.

I will admit this is a minor thing, but this kid is continually impressing me with how he is talking the talk, and walking the walk. Glad to see someone pick friends and family over ESPN.

Anonymous said...

I originally set up my iPhone on my stand-alone computer. I would like to add it to my lap-top and also have the information backed up on my lap-top. Can this be done? Or is my backup only on the original computer?
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://www.chiangbanlocal.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=61059#61059]unlock iphone[/url]

sex shop blog said...

I found a lot of helpful info here!

muebles valdemoro said...

Pretty helpful material, much thanks for this article.